Popular Now: They're making knock-off Range Rovers in China

Tata Nano Dealers and Import Solutions

Published by on Jan 21st, 2008, 52 Comments

Tata Nano (RS 1-lakh) by Tata Motors

With so many people interested in the new Tata Nano (Rs 1-lakh) car, I’ve seen that most of them want to know where can they find a dealer or how to import it in their country. The price is good, car looks pretty much ok, but there are regulations and tests that the Nano won’t pass. Take Europe for example, they have crash tests, where a Nano would be wrecked, so don’t expect it to be imported there any time soon.

If you would like to buy one, just for fun, you should seek a Tata Motors dealership to sell your Nano. I assume the dealer is going to be in India (about 170 dealers countrywide) and you’ll have to pay for the whole shipment.

Do you still want one?

Comments

Dave Green

Going to be pretty expensive to ship it anywhere, I’m sure the indian market will be snapping it up though

January 24, 2008 2:13 pm Reply

quinton kilian

id like to know if i order a tata nano, how much will it cost me to import it to sout africa, cape town. total cocts please.and what will the procedures be? thankyou

February 24, 2008 4:18 pm Reply

Jennifer Green

I have been trying to find out to order a tata motors nano car and have it shipped to me in the US. Also, can a person get more than one.

May 25, 2008 5:22 am Reply

Mahesh

hello

sir my self mahesh i am looking after your tata nano site i wish to like a delear ship in my location so plz help me and give the details of tata nano how to approch the companys rules i need so plz help me to take delear ship

yours faith full

mahesh

May 30, 2008 6:10 pm Reply

Simone

Please advise when the tata Nano will be available, if not soon in South Africa, what is the costing to have one shipped

June 10, 2008 8:48 am Reply

vibhu

sir my self vibhu i am looking after your tata nano site i wish to like a delear ship in my location so plz help me and give the details of tata nano how to approch the companys rules i need so plz help me to take delear ship

yours faith full

Vibhu

June 12, 2008 12:51 pm Reply

GLORINAH RAPELANG

still waiting for TaTa Nano

July 10, 2008 12:30 pm Reply

James H. Browning

I am intrested in a dealership and would like information

July 13, 2008 8:40 pm Reply

vishal jain

sir my self vishal jain i am looking after your tata nano site i wish to like a delear ship in my location so plz help me and give the details of tata nano how to approch the companys rules i need so plz help me to take delear ship

yours faith full

vishal jain
+919449194091

July 26, 2008 11:08 am Reply

sudhakar

Dear nano
This is sudhakar
I have taken MBA in 2005 and I worked as Sales Manger in last 2 years in AP
Now i came to know to take NONO delear ship in one of my distric .
so I want to some details about that how to take delearship and aslo I want to some information about that can any one help me out

Regards
Sudhakar
+919000234581

August 7, 2008 3:42 pm Reply

kishor vishwakarma

Dear sir,
please dealer detail in tata nano at bhopal.

Thanks.

kishor vishwakarma
09302294111

August 21, 2008 11:57 am Reply

srinivas

Please let me know that how to apply for TATA NANO

August 24, 2008 11:56 am Reply

gssprasad

Hi,
Please let me know that how to apply for TATA NANO dealer ship.

thanks,
prasad

August 24, 2008 11:57 am Reply

srinivas

Please let me know that how to apply for TATA NANO dealer ship

August 24, 2008 11:58 am Reply

minaj

sir how can i find dealer ship in raipur plz help me.i working in sudia arabiaand now i m interested to get agency in our beatiful luxury cr in raipur plz help me and call me this is my number.i hope u give me good respose.00966561170655

September 10, 2008 4:27 am Reply

rakesh narang

i want to know about the dealership of nana

September 17, 2008 8:02 pm Reply

Devendra.s.savant

Dear sir

I am interested to get tata neno daelship in surat.
I have plece near surat navsari main road in udhna.
we have in business last 29 years in textile indstres.
ple. send me ur. requirdment of plece.
we will graetfull to ur. company.

with worm regards,

Devendra.s.savant

October 8, 2008 7:17 am Reply

Devendra.s.savant

Dear sir

I am interested to get tata neno daelship in surat.
I have plece near surat navsari main road in udhna.
we have in business last 29 years in textile indstres.
ple. send me ur. requirdment of plece.
we will graetfull to ur. company.

with worm regards,

Devendra.s.savant

October 9, 2008 12:26 pm Reply

Tsholofelo Mothibi

Whwn will tata nano be available in Potchefstroom because I want one please.

October 23, 2008 11:34 am Reply

michelle

Hi when will they be available in South Africa

what is the fastest KM you can go eg. 120km

December 8, 2008 1:20 pm Reply

j.s

At the top of this blog it is claimed that the Nano has not passed certain safety tests for it to acceptable, on the contrary do you honestly believe a billion dollar guy (Mr Tata) would build a car without putting it through stringent safety tests which where confirmed by him on National T,V in India as passed by the relative bodies of car safety test facilties not only in Europe but Worlwide Depts certified so if this a political agenda forget it !!! he has suceeded where everybody else failed by buliding a car within reach of everyone as means of transportation look out world

December 27, 2008 4:28 am Reply

G.sundaravathanam

I am interested to get tata neno daelship in chennai north.
we will graetfull to ur. company.
pl.give the details of tata nano how to approch the companys rules i need so plz help me to take delear ship

February 8, 2009 3:20 pm Reply

Mr. Tata

I interested in it too. I like to open maybe 100 dealership all over the country. Please reply. have international MBA!

With regards,
Daved

February 28, 2009 1:09 am Reply

vinoth

i have taken MBA in 2008
Now i came to know to take NONO delear ship in one of my distric .

Regards
vinoth kumar
+919443439564

February 28, 2009 10:03 am Reply

krishnadas j nair

i want to know the formalities to be a dealer of your nano people’s car for my native kuttamath, Dist. Kasargod. Kerala

March 17, 2009 1:00 pm Reply

shailend krishna

I live in country called Fiji Islands.

I am interested in a dealership, not only for Fiji but other smaller island countries such as Tonga and other oceanic countries.

And interested importing a car for myself.

Please advise and forward information to me

March 23, 2009 2:06 pm Reply

sumit sawadia

i want to get aal the detail regarding the dealership for tata neno car for BARGARH AND SAMBALPUR DISTRICT OF ORISSA. I know neno is not far away from the us and it dose not need any ad for its sale,but it require a good dealer for its proper sale and costumer satification.And i will work hard to meet u r company goal without voaliting u r term and condition.

So i m waiting a posotive reply from u

sumit sawadia
Bargarh orissa

March 23, 2009 2:37 pm Reply

varun sharma

Dear Sir
please dealer detail in tata nano at dausa

March 24, 2009 10:59 am Reply

Rishabh Jain

Hi ,

I am interested in the dealership of Tata Nano. Please advise how to go about it

Rishabh Jain
+919831255103

March 24, 2009 12:48 pm Reply

Ashraf Saleh

I want to make order to TATA NONO Car and would like to shipment to Riyadh .

March 25, 2009 6:44 pm Reply

Suesh

Hi,

I want to know details about dealership for tata neno car for Visakhapatnam DISTRICT OF Andhrapradesh. I know nano is not far away from the us and it does not need any ad for its sale, but it require a good dealer for its proper sale and costumer satification. And also i have good knowledge in marketing. More over i am very well known person in that area. Please provide details for delear ship.

Thanks & Regards
Suresh.H

March 27, 2009 4:36 pm Reply

Suesh(9490202892)

Hi,

I want to know details about dealership for tata neno car for Visakhapatnam DISTRICT OF Andhrapradesh. It require a good dealer for its proper sale and costumer satification. And also i have good knowledge in marketing. More over i am very well known person in that area. Please provide details for delear ship.

Thanks & Regards
Suresh.H

March 27, 2009 4:39 pm Reply

monis habashi

Hi
if you please conact me to know how to have a tato nano dealer in the Middle east , USA or Austria

March 28, 2009 6:46 pm Reply

jeannette yanni

Hi tato nano makers
I like your car price and its fuel efficency
i would like to be one of your business parteners by having a tato nano dealer
so if you please contact me on my e-mail address so we can see how can we make it happen

March 30, 2009 6:17 pm Reply

meghan

hi i want to buy a tata nano, refer me to a dealer in mauritius please

March 31, 2009 2:39 pm Reply

dollarsave auto centre ltd

Please let me know that how to apply for TATA NANO dealer ship for importing to New Zealand.

April 2, 2009 10:09 pm Reply

sharad kumar yadav

Hi,
This is sharad I want to take the dealership at Sawai madhopur (Rajasthan). what should I done for that.

April 3, 2009 7:53 pm Reply

THABANG SEDIBA

Why did they show the whole world the Tata Nano, if the whole world cannot buy it.South Africa

April 6, 2009 3:52 pm Reply

Ken

Nano is half Indian(design and assembly), half Chinese(plastic moldings), half Norwegian(electric motor and controller) and half Chrysler(dealership and lot) 200% World car.

May 14, 2009 5:24 pm Reply

Jones

I want information on a Nano Dealership within the United States.

May 27, 2009 1:23 am Reply

Ravinder Pental

I am interested in a Dealership for USA, i would like to get information about it.

June 30, 2009 2:10 am Reply

Murali Krishnan

I am looking forward for TATA NANO dealership at Erode(TamilNadu).Could you please give me details.

July 4, 2009 9:29 am Reply

vipul

please tell me the contact no. of dealer in alwar rajasthan

July 4, 2009 4:22 pm Reply

dogwood

the first datsun/nissan dealers in my area were african-=-american– the others would not sell them. I hope tata nano will give small dealerships in the us and minority deaalers the first shot after upgrades to pass US regulations. It will be a great deal at 5k.

July 20, 2009 3:34 pm Reply

Granit Luzhnica

Perfect car!

July 20, 2009 3:59 pm Reply

Ardit? Xhebrea?

Cool! Nano! Das Auto gef?llt mir!

July 20, 2009 4:04 pm Reply

Fajaruddin ariga

Hii..i’m fajar from aceh,sumatra,indonesia.
I interested with tata nano…
Where i can get the more information about it…n is in indonesia have a tata dealership…i love to get it…pliss sent me the information.thx…

August 7, 2009 2:17 pm Reply

scorpions

Hi
just want to know who is the dealer of tata nano in mauritius and the total price on road!

September 22, 2009 8:05 am Reply

Bach

I would like to be dealership with Tata Nano at Viet Nam. As you know that, Viet Nam with near 90 million people and the road in Viet Nam is narrow so making representative at Viet Nam is a good idea.
I’m waiting for your reply!
Yours faith fully

Bach
+84988666814

December 7, 2009 5:10 am Reply

kapil

wanted to open a dealership for tata nano in new zealand is this possible

January 2, 2010 12:09 am Reply

Tina Meeks-Hiller

Who What When Where and How… I WANT ONE!!! Can someone tell me how to get my hands on this amazing car? Waiting in Oklahoma, USA.

March 3, 2010 12:55 am Reply

Sheetal

Hello Team,
I’d liketa to know how much will it cost if a Tata Nano car is imported from India to Mauritius,adding freight charges etc. and please details of website and dealers will be highly appreciated.

Regards